Tuesday, December 11, 2012

On Posting Drafts....

If you're reading this, it's because you've signed up to be automatically emailed when I put up a new post.  And you might have just gotten a new one in the last 10 minutes.  And believe me, it's not ready for posting -- I hit "Enter" at the wrong moment and horror of horrors, it posted!!  I immediately reverted it to draft (and will post later tonight) but wanted to let you know in the meantime that if it seems incomplete that's because IT IS!!  So if you wouldn't mind deleting it before you even read it that'd be delightful.  At a minimum, come back later when the real deal is up.  Cheers!!  ..Mindy..

No comments:

Holy.....a word for the year

Oliver bounced around the kitchen while I opened a can of tuna.   New Year’s Eve creates a certain excited energy for a 6 year old who’...